Monday, February 9, 2009

2nd post

Here i am again writing my next post. I am actually 2 posts short from the previous month, so i guess i hav to make up for it by posting more this month. This post will be about the 6 questions ms chan gave us to post on our blog with the answers:

Where do you read and study?
TBH, i can practically read anywhere, when i am doing my business in the toilet, while walking, in front of my laptop while playing and errr library maybe. Heck, i can even read beside Ammani the chatterbox with 2 of his speakers blasting away. As for studying, i can study anywhere i can read.

What is the best time for you to read?
I cant tell u that, but i can tell u when is the WORST time for me to read, that is during boring lectures, because the words coming out from the teacher will act as a lullaby + the air cond makes the room comfortable so both of these make it a wonderland for sleep and thus i cant read = (

How long do you normally study without a break?
Hmmm... "Normally" for me would be 20 mins max coz i will be half asleep "normally" after 20 mins of reading the textbook.

What type of distraction bother you the most?
Ammani's face.

On average, how many different assignments do you work on in one evening?
Eh paiseh this in TBA hor, haven started on any assignments yet.

What types of rewards might work for you?
TGI pls, i want TGI...(ms effa r u reading this?) No TGI no talk.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, what a wonderful post. Really make me laugh.
    I wonder you can read everywhere even in dreamland.
    TGI? You can buy yourself one dinner any time.

    ReplyDelete