Thursday, June 11, 2009

a strange encounter

Last night i was watched a damn good movie.

When i finished, it was already around 2.30 a.m. So i after i finished, i left my room. The living room was dark as usual. Everyone was asleep. And by dark i dont mean just dark, its spooky dark, because I live on the 12th floor and there is hardly any light, no street lights, no neighbours' houses lights etc etc. It is almost pitch black. The first thing i noticed was the living room fan was still on; hmmm strange, but not strange, because it is usual for my father/brother to forget to switch it off.

So i went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. While i was filling my cup with water, i heard a strange noise. I couldn't identify what was the noise, and where was it from, so i assumed that it was from outside the kitchen. Then i heard the same noise again, this time i confirmed it was from the living room. OK... what the hell. After i finished my glass of water, i decided to see what is this thingy making those funny noises. Ghost? Spirit? What the heck. So i switched on the living room lights and...




"EH! What the hell? Why u on the lights?" Lol my brother was sleeping in the living room. He mentioned earlier to me while i was watching the movie halfway that he couldn't sleep. So now he told me he slept in the living room because he couldn't sleep in his room.

Though this incident might seem usual, nothing paranormal about, but it is significant to me because my house feng shui very bad = (. Personally i have had an encounter with "something" when i was sleeping in the living room, which explains why i presumed that the noise had to be made by "something". And by "something" which i encountered in the past, that "something" is really "something", not just any "something"...

3 comments:

  1. It is the thing we must not speak of...
    Yo ho, yo ho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's just not that into you, damn gud movie, really changed my perspective on lotsa stuff, both directly and indirectly. really gave me smth to think about. i wondered why i didnt watch it in the cinemas last time lol

    ReplyDelete